The Third Week Evaluation Standard of MatrixETF Community Ambassador Plan
This is the third week of MatrixETF Community Ambassador Plan（2022.1.10–2022.1.16), there have been more than 200 community users participating in and submitting Proof of Works.
In the first week it was fine with users copying Memes, Tweets, Articles from MatrixETF social media such as Docs, Website, Medium and Twitter etc..
However in the second week, there were still some users who copied content or edited content from MatrixETF documents, which made a lot of similar meaningless contents.
In The Third Week, we found that still quiet few of users copying or editing contents from our website, produced mass simple Memes, replied the same responses on Twitter as well as published unoriginal videos etc., which deviated from our goal of MatrixETF Ambassador Plan.
The 3 objectives of MatrixETF Community Ambassador Plan are:
- Expand awareness globally of MatrixETF project and encrypted ETF
- Establish an active and strong MatrixETF community in crypto network
- Reward community members who have contributed to MatrixETF
If you have posted unqualified, meaningless or boring contents about MatrixETF, we think it’s neither good for community announcement nor for MatrixETF brand promotion. Therefore, we hope all community ambassadors can notice: Quantity is not equal to Quality. The more you created low qualified contents, won’t bring you with higher scores, instead you will probably degrade your level.
We recommend more meaningful and original content, you’d better have your own idea and opinion, rather than simply copy our white paper/article/announcement contents.
Once again we mention our selection standard, based on the previous standard, we will focus more on the points as below:
- Focus on the quality of your posts, high qualified posts will help to gain higher scores
- Interesting contents will more easy to share in the community
- We hope you can expand your community relationship, build strong dynamic communities and increase your social media followers
- Improve your aesthetic ability and comprehension on crypto market, create more encrypted favorable contents
- Contents for improving MatrixETF product’s utility and adoption
For the task detail, hope you can make superior contents instead of mass contents, thus we suggest that you can follow up the quantity as:
- Twitter: less than 3 Tweets daily, better with 10 Tweets weekly
- MEME/Design: less than 2 posts daily, no more than 8 posts weekly
- Article: better with 2 articles in a week
- Video: better with 2 videos in a week
- Translated Article: better with 2 articles in a week
In addition, there were too many users editing 《MatrixETF Community Ambassador Work Outlines & Tasks List My work 1》，some parts in original form have been missed and deleted. We suggest users download our Task List sheet and submit your proof of work on online Submit From.
✅ 1. Download or make a copy of the Task Sheets and record you works, then submit to us by form/email.(Recommend if you have many proofs of work)
✅ 2. Record your work in your own methods and submit to us by form/email.(Recommend if you have many proofs of work)
Download the Task Sheet：https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1v9qJJrJTihVaWqzXmi1_8fOmqKUyrHM78Ai6PUbyb38/edit?usp=sharing
Submit Form: https://forms.gle/TKLmC1oboAGDpyLB9
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s more, MatrixETF hopes every ambassador will create more attractive content, we appreciate your efforts and you can likely obtain a rich return! Keep going!
MatrixETF is the next generation of decentralized ETF platform to run the cross chain，which goal is to establish a decentralized, automated, personalized and diversified portfolio for users, as well as help users easily enjoy long-term, stable and efficient financial services.